Brand Names: Antara, Fenoglide, Lipofen, Lofibra, TriCor, Triglide
Generic Name: fenofibrate
- What is fenofibrate?
- What are the possible side effects of fenofibrate?
- What is the most important information I should know about fenofibrate?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking fenofibrate?
- How should I take fenofibrate?
- What happens if I miss a dose?
- What happens if I overdose?
- What should I avoid while taking fenofibrate?
- What other drugs will affect fenofibrate?
- Where can I get more information?
What is fenofibrate?
Fenofibrate helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides (fatty acids) in the blood. High levels of these types of fat in the blood are associated with an increased risk of atherosclerosis (clogged arteries).
Fenofibrate may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
oval, yellow, imprinted with F1, a
capsule, yellow, imprinted with G0511, G0511
capsule, white, imprinted with G 0522, G 0522
capsule, orange, imprinted with G 0533, G 0533
oval, yellow, imprinted with G, 351
oblong, white, imprinted with G352
capsule, orange/pink, imprinted with MYLAN 6088, MYLAN 6088
capsule, orange, imprinted with MYLAN 6089, MYLAN 6089
round, yellow, imprinted with KLX, 170
round, white, imprinted with KLX, 171
capsule, orange/white, imprinted with