Viewer Comments: Excess Skin Removal Surgery - Results

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Excess Skin Removal After Extreme Weight Loss:

Excess Skin Removal Surgery - Results

Were you satisfied with the results of your excess skin removal surgery?

Comment from: rblakely, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: August 01

I had Panni surgery on 7/24/17. I thought everything went well. I stayed overnight in hospital (was going to be only one night) which turned into a total of 4 nights. I experienced bleeding complications. Never felt so bad in my 54 years. I had to get 2 transfusions which was a tough decision. I was discharged feeling better on 7/28/17. At home I am recuperating, hoping not to have any more complications. Hope my experience does not scare anyone from having this surgery. I was just the odd number to experience the risks. Good Luck to the rest of you.

Excess Skin Removal After Weight Loss - Experience

What areas did you have excess skin removed?