- What other names is Fadogia Agrestis known by?
- What is Fadogia Agrestis?
- How does Fadogia Agrestis work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Fadogia Agrestis.
F. agrestis, Fadogia.
People take Fadogia agrestis to treat ED (erectile dysfunction, impotence), increase sex drive, improve athletic performance, and support body building. Fadogia agrestis is also used to treat malaria.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Sexual performance problems in men (erectile dysfunction, ED, impotence).
- Increasing sex drive.
- Improving athletic performance.
- Body building.
- Other conditions.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of Fadogia agrestis during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).