Female Sexual Problems

What solutions helped your case of female sexual dysfunction? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: milini sack, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: November 01

I just got into surf about waist deep at Oceanside beach in California. I felt something tugging on top of my big toe. Luckily the sting ray released his barb after a few seconds. Got out of water quickly. I went directly to the lifeguard stand. It felt like I got stung by 10 bees! Lifeguard asked if I was allergic to bees and gave me hot pack to put on the wound. After 2 hours sitting on beach, not able to walk I returned to the water. Salt water made it sting some more but relieved the pain a while later. Eight more people got stung in that area that day!

Medically reviewed by Wayne Blocker, MD; Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology

REFERENCE:

Preda, Adrian, et al. "Female Anorgasmia." Medscape. 30 July 2012.

Previous contributing editors: George Lazarou, MD, FACOG, Director, Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery, Jack D Weiler Hospital/Montefiore Medical Center; Assistant Professor, Department of and Gynecology and Women's Health, Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD, Senior Pharmacy Editor, eMedicine; Lee P Shulman, MD, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Head, Section of Reproductive Genetics, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois.