Frequent Urination

Please share your experience with frequent urination. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Kareem g, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: April 21

I have urinated more than 20 times within 2 hours and this always happens to me anytime I take a glass of water before going to bed. I have the urge for urination after urination.

Comment from: Tom, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: November 12

My problem is my urination will fluctuate. Every 2 hours, or it can be 3 times in one hour I have to go urinate. At night time, it can be once every 2 hours, or it might be once after falling asleep, then urinate 5 hours later, and then will have to go two times in 15 minutes, after waking up. Sometimes it comes out crystal clear, and after urinating 3 times like that, it starts getting more yellowish and I'll begin to urinate less frequently.

Comment from: Hazy, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: September 17

I'm suffering with frequent urination. I have to urinate 25 times a day that makes my life abnormal. I am facing this problem for 5 years and I have visited several doctors but my disease is still here. I have done the tests like sugar, HB, etc., and they all are normal. I don't know what causes me this problem, my life is in trouble.

Comment from: Socaldude101, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: November 24

After my initial urination I have multiple very small urinations. I will usually sit down and mess with my cellphone on the toilet (I am a male).

Comment from: Tisha, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: October 08

It’s life altering. I urinate 24 to 30 times a day. I get up every 75 to 90 minutes at night despite being on Myrbetriq. I empathize with all who struggle with this.

Comment from: Annetha, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: March 19

I have been using the bathroom more frequently, like I go now and 5 minutes after, I need to go again though less.

Comment from: Jhaz, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: August 14

Frequent urination has happened to me many times already. Today was the worst. I was in the office and I needed to work on stuff but kept on going back to the ladies room. It happens almost every minute. It is honestly irritating because when I get there it will be just a little amount. The only liquid I have taken since I woke up today was 400 ml water so I am really puzzled as to what's the cause of this. I'm hoping it's not a urinary tract infection or something really serious. I'd probably have myself checked if it continues.

SLIDESHOW

Urinary Incontinence in Women: Types, Causes, and Treatments for Bladder Control See Slideshow
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR RELATED SLIDESHOW