Frequent Urination

What treatments have you tried for frequent urination? Did they work? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Kelly, 45-54 Female (Caregiver) Published: July 16

I am not diabetic and I am urinating 8 quarts in an 8 hour. And I have been diagnosed with interstitial lung disease. I've had previous kidney stones and I've also got chronic hydronephrosis in my right kidney. I had a cystogram and they punctured my kidney. This was many years ago and I had to have nephrostomy a test for 12 weeks at home. I was in the hospital for 31 days because of them perforating my right kidney, but right now I'm thirsty all the time.

Comment from: Jayne, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: May 21

I am absolutely sick of having to get out of bed every two hours for urination. Nothing seems to make any difference. I drink decaffeinated coffee, cut my drinks down so much that my skin is dry, and don't drink much alcohol. I had all the tests at outpatient’s office. Nothing wrong. It is driving me bonkers!

Comment from: Tisha, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: October 08

I’ve tried 4 medications for overactive bladder without success. I tried Botox injections twice without relief. Currently seeing a homeopathic doctor who is hopeful acupuncture may help with the frequent urination. I have my fingers crossed!

SLIDESHOW

Urinary Incontinence in Women: Types, Causes, and Treatments for Bladder Control See Slideshow
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR RELATED SLIDESHOW