Hip Pain

When you had hip pain, did you experience any related symptoms? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: LALIT MOHAN PANDA., 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: November 14

I had met with an accident in last 15 years and a surgery was done. After that I was ok but in the year 2008 I suffered with bone tuberculosis (TB) in the hip joint of the particular leg in which I had met with an accident. TB was cured but some pain was there which I felt only some times, but now I am feeling continuously. I am worried if there is some serious disease now or if there is any chance of bone cancer or if it is TB I am suffering again.

Comment from: 1976luckyme, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 17

Having had both my knees replaced by my 45th birthday, I had a premonition that one day the hips would be replaced as well. I was fortunate to benefit from Title IX while in high school, and playing 4 sports a year, volleyball, basketball, track and field, and cheerleading; and I am aware now that girls should be trained differently than boys, but that was not the case in the 70s. I place no blame, athletics served me well, 5 C-sections were a breeze. But this hip pain is scaring me and the locking and sizzling I feel in my top hip/thigh area is quite disconcerting!

QUESTION

The term arthritis refers to stiffness in the joints. See Answer
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR RELATED SLIDESHOW