Viewer Comments: Hives - Diagnosis

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hives and Angioedema:

Hives - Diagnosis

How were your hives diagnosed?

Comment from: Rose, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: February 22

I got my hives when I went for vacation. We went to the pool and I was not really responsible for that time when I realized I was actually still wearing my high knee sandals. Then a few days later after I was having reactions and I found out I had these allergies. It is large bumpy red on both the backs of my legs. I went to the doctor and he prescribed me this Lotriderm. Until now, almost a month, it hasn't done anything and I stopped using it because I felt kind of burnt and it looks brown and rough. I am kind of worried about this situation.

Must Read Articles Related to Hives and Angioedema

Eczema
Eczema Eczema is a term frequently used to describe any ...learn more >>
HIV Transmission and the History of HIV/AIDS
HIV Transmission and the History of HIV AIDS In the late '70s, the syndrome caused by the HIV...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hives and Angioedema:

Hives - Causes

What caused your hives?

Hives - Describe Your Experience

Please describe your experience with hives.

Hives - Home Remedies

Do you know of effective home remedies for hives? Please describe them.

Hives - Treatment

What treatment did you receive for hives and angioedema?

Hives - Prevention

What do you do to prevent hives?