Home Pregnancy Test: <>Home pregnancy tests are kits that contain a test to determine if a female is pregnant. Home pregnancy tests are available over-the-counter (OTC) and do not need a prescription. There are a variety of home pregnancy tests available. The accuracy of home pregnancy tests depend upon how well instructions are followed, and how the test kit was used. A pregnancy test performed in a doctor's office is the most accurate test to determine if you are pregnant.
Miscarriage A miscarriage (spontaneous abortion) is a pregnancy that spontaneously ends before the fetus can survive. There are classifications of miscarriage that include
- incomplete, and
- complete miscarriage.
- defective genes of the fetus,
- chronic illness, including diabetes, severe high blood pressure, kidney disease, lupus, and underactive or overactive thyroid gland,
- acute infections, including Germany measles, CMV, and mycoplasma (walking pneumonia),
- diseases and abnormalities of the internal female organs, and
- other factors, including certain drugs like alcohol, tobacco, and cocaine.