Image Collection: Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- All (559)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Medical Illustrations (101)
- Oral Health (22)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) (12)
- Eye Diseases and Conditions (19)
- Pregnancy and Fetal Development (9)
- Bacterial Skin Infections (29)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Fungal Skin Infections (17)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Treatment and Procedures (18)
- Brain Disorders (7)
12. Picture of Erythrodermic Psoriasis
Erythrodermic psoriasis is the least common and potentially most serious form of psoriasis. In this condition, a majority of the surface of the body is covered in bright red inflamed lesions. Affected skin resembles a peeling rash. Itching and burning sensations are common with erythrodermic psoriasis.
Text Reference: National Psoriasis Foundation: "Erythrodermic Psoriasis"
Guide to understanding the Image Gallery categories:
- Could Psoriasis Cause Eye Issues?
- How Much Do You Know About Psoriatic Arthritis?
- Can You Make Living With Psoriasis Easier?