Must Read Articles:
- Birth Control Barrier Methods
- Birth Control Behavioral Methods
- Birth Control FAQs
- Birth Control Medications (Contraceptives)
- Birth Control Permanent Methods
- Birth Control Spermicides
- Birth Control Overview
- Birth Control Hormonal Methods
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Birth Control Intrauterine Devices (IUDs)
Expert Views and News
- Woman Says Parents' Fertility Doctor Is Her Father
- Obesity Affects Sperm Quality and Quantity
- Changes in Sperm After Chemotherapy
- Uterus Transplant Recipient: Operation ‘A Gift'
- Could These Common Pain-Relievers Lower Fertility?
- Physical Labor May Reduce Male Fertility
- 3-Parent In Vitro Fertilization: FAQ
- U.K. Moves Closer to 3-Parent Babies
- Should Men Worry About Being Too Old to Have Kids?
- Egg Freezing for a Future Pregnancy: What to Know
- Pregnancy Treatment for Women With Infertility
- High Cholesterol Levels Linked to Infertility
- High Plastic Levels in Males Delays Pregnancy
- 'Three Parent IVF' Technique Set for Approval
- Molecular Explanation for Age-Related Fertility
- Infertility Treatment May Raise Birth Defect Risk
- Coffee, Fats May Affect Fertility Treatment
- IVF at Young Age May Raise Breast Cancer Risk
- Infertility Treatments May Raise Birth Defect Risk
- Trying to Get Pregnant? Moderate Exercise May Help
- IVF: Are 3 Embryos Too Many to Transfer?
- How Fast Is Your Biological Clock Ticking?
- Eating Disorders Affect Fertility, Pregnancy
- Gene Mutation May Be Linked to Male Infertility
- Debate on Link Between Stress, Infertility
Infertility Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Cetrorelix blocks the effects of the naturally occurring gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). GnRH controls the release of another hormone, luteinizing hor...learn more »
Follicle stimulating hormone is a man-made form of a hormone that occurs naturally in the body. This hormone regulates ovulation, the growth and development ...learn more »
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone that supports the normal development of an egg in a woman's ovary, and stimulates the release of the egg duri...learn more »