Must Read Articles:
Colon PolypsColon polyps are growths on the surface of the colon or large intestine. Learn about symptoms, causes, risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment.
HemorrhoidsHemorrhoids are enlarged blood vessels in the lining of the walls of the rectum and anus. Learn about symptoms, how to get rid of them, and what causes them.
Colon Polyps Colon polyps are growths on the surface of the colon or large intestine. Learn about symptoms, causes, risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment.
Expert Views and News
- Noninvasive Stool Test Effective for Colon Cancer
- New At-Home Colon Cancer Test: FAQ
- People With Diabetes May Need Earlier Colon Screen
- Sigmoidoscopy Cuts Colon Cancer Cases, Deaths
- The Laxative-Free 'Virtual Colonoscopy'
- Many Cancer Deaths Prevented by Colonoscopy
- Aspirin May Cut Colon Cancer Deaths
- Polyp-Finding Skill Is Key to Colonoscopy Success
- Colon Cancer Risk Cut by Single Screening
- Vitamin D May Lower Colon Cancer Risk
- Colon Cancer Spotted by New Blood Test
- Virtual Colonoscopy: Who Should Get It?
- Active Life May Cut Colon Cancer Risk
- Virtual Colonoscopy, Real Accuracy
- 'Western' Diet Tied to Colon Cancer