Leg Pain

What was the treatment for your leg pain? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Kantilal , 65-74 Male (Caregiver) Published: April 24

I had claudication treatment for my leg pain.

Comment from: clay, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: January 12

My leg pain and cramps were so severe I tried everything. Pharmaceuticals don't work because they wear off every four hours. After getting off benzodiazepine I tried medical marijuana ointment. If you massage it into your muscles, it takes effect in 20 minutes. I take a marijuana gummy bear at night because it doesn't take effect for two hours. I take medical marijuana drops under my tongue and it takes effect in 20 minutes. Then I take the gummy when I lie down because it will last through the night. Every morning I am awakened by a strong cramp and have to get up because the medical marijuana has worn off. I am talking about medical only. The kind that is CBD (cannabidiol) and doesn't have a cerebral effect but a body relaxant strain.

Comment from: Yam gautam, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: May 22

I have had ankle pain since 2 months. I was checked by a doctor and am taking medication, but no improvement. X-ray, MRI, everything has been done.

Comment from: Raj, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: August 11

I was admitted in hospital on 4th July, 2017 due to typhoid fever and discharged on 11th July, 2017. After 15 days I again had fever. I took the medicine and now no fever. But after that both leg muscles and joints were paining. Now joints are not paining but my left leg is paining (muscle) a lot.

Comment from: Grandma2, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: November 09

I have been diagnosed with full thickness cartilage loss under the kneecap. I have had cortisone shots. The last two months I have developed lower thigh tightness, cramping and constant severe pain that limits my quality of life. I recently had a second cortisone shot thinking it was time. My doctor concurred since it had been four months. This second shot did nothing. I had an ultrasound for blood clots, and there were none. I am at a loss and depressed because of all the pain.

Comment from: Sarah, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 16

I have Raynaud's so my circulation isn't that great. The only thing I've found to relieve my leg aches is the Corbo Industries golf ball massager. It has been a blessing! I can actually go some days without using it before my legs ache again.

Comment from: Ard, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: May 16

I am suffering from the pain near to my left leg toe. So far I have been informed as I have uric acid level of 10. I have taken medicine and I was revived. Now it has been four days and now I have got serious pain on the left end of my toe. I am taking allopurinol but no change on the pain.

Comment from: pherbert, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: May 01

My leg pain is from hip down on right side and more knee down on left side. It also makes the top of my ankles feel like they need to be stretched but stretching does not help. Otherwise, my legs ache and feel very tired. I have a diagnosis of restless leg but haven't started treatment yet.

Comment from: Dave, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: December 13

My leg pain resulted from the use of the DRX9000. I was treated by a Chiropractor-no problem.

Comment from: lillulu, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: August 31

Flexeril medication, warm compresses, and physical therapy.

Comment from: scarlett, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 05

I have pain, mainly constant in both legs, especially thighs. I have some back pain, spinal stenosis but the doctors seem to think that is not the cause. One doctor thinks it is fibromyalgia. I have to take strong pain relievers.

Comment from: San, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 05

I have been suffering with leg pain for at least two years. Most of the time it's so bad it wakes me up out a sound sleep and I have to get up and walk around. The pain usually subsides, but my legs are left very weak. In addition the bottoms of my feet are always numb.

SLIDESHOW

Pictures of the 7 Riskiest Workout Moves, and How to Improve Them See Slideshow
Comment from: BDWITTKE, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: July 16

I have awakened with severe leg pain in both legs 3 times this month. Today it took until 10 pm for it to leave. I have osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. I am on 75 microgram fentanalpatch (DAY 2) with 15 mg of morphine sulfate 3 times daily. There was no relief until late this evening. I still can’t move well.

Comment from: iafan10699, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: November 03

For months I have been feeling a strange sensation in my leg bones; starting from the ankle up. It starts down at the ankle and then keeps moving up slowly. The feeling creates a picture in my mind like this: When there is a spill of liquid on a counter and you place a bounty paper towel next to it, the liquid starts adhering to the paper towel, slowly but surely, until it is all in the paper towel. That is how it feels when this pain starts, which is normally stronger in the mornings when wake up. However, it can happen at any time during the day. It never goes away. I also feel it to a lesser degree on my left side as well.

CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR RELATED SLIDESHOW