Men's Health and Wellness
Men's health is important. Lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and getting plenty of exercise can prevent some diseases and conditions. The top 10 killers of men are heart disease, cancers, injuries and accidents, strokes COPD, diabetes, flu and pneumonia, suicide, kidney disease, and Alzheimer's disease. Learn what medical screening tests need to be performed as men age. Prostate health, men's sexual health, erectile dysfunction, and low testosterone are all important conditions to be aware of, and know the symptoms of, so that medical care can be sought when necessary.
See the complete A-Z list of all the Men's Health related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Men's Health Related Resources
Men's Health Articles
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Testicular Pain (Right, Left Side, and Back Pain)
- Urethritis in Men
- How Do You Get Peyronie's Disease?
- Low Testosterone (Low-T)
- Foreskin Problems
- Male Reproductive Organs and Functions
- What Does a Urologist Do If Your PSA Is Elevated?
- What PSA Level Is Too High?
- How Can I Regain Erectile Function After Prostatectomy?
- Gynecomastia (Enlarged Breasts in Males)
- What Is the Fastest Way to Get Rid of Prostatitis?
- What Is the Best Erectile Dysfunction Medication?
- Do Penis Vacuum Pumps for ED Work?
- Do I Need to See a Urologist for Erectile Dysfunction?
Men's Health Medications
- silodosin (Rapaflo) (Rapaflo)
- tadalafil (Adcirca, Alyq, Cialis) (Cialis)
- vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn) (Levitra)
- alfuzosin (Uroxatral) (Uroxatral)
- dutasteride (Avodart) (Avodart)
- saw palmetto (Prostate SR, Saw Palmetto) (Saw Palmetto)
- sildenafil (oral) (Revatio, Viagra) (Revatio, Viagra)
- tamsulosin (Flomax) (Flomax)
- alprostadil (injectable and transurethral) (Caverject, Caverject Impulse, Edex) (Caverject, Caverject Impulse, Edex and more)
- finasteride (Propecia, Proscar) (Propecia, Proscar)
- testosterone topical (Androderm, AndroGel 1.25 g Packets, AndroGel 2.5 g Packets) (Androderm, AndroGel 2.5 g/packet, AndroGel 5 g/packet and more)
- testosterone injection (Andro LA 200, Andro-Cyp 200, Aveed) (Andro LA 200, Delatestryl, Depandro 100 and more)
- testosterone buccal (Striant) (Striant)
Men's Health Images and Slideshows
- Low Testosterone (Low T) Treatments
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Causes and Treatment
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH) Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment
- Sex-Drive Killers: The Causes of Low Libido
- Men's Health: Guys, Don't Make These 10 Health Mistakes
- 19 Health Problems in Men: Snoring, Hair Loss, and More
- Men's Health: Plastic Surgery for Men
- Men's Health: Natural Ways to Boost Testosterone
- Men's Health: Easy Skin Care Tips for Guys
- Screening Tests Every Man Should Have
- Beach Body Essentials: Workouts, Flat Abs, and More With Pictures
- For Men Only: 15 Ways to Stay On Top of Your Game With Pictures
- Tattoo Pictures: The Scoop on Tattoo Safety, Removal, and More
- Picture of Prostate
- Picture of Penis
Men's Health Quizzes
Men's Health News
- Test Normal, but Sperm Differs in Obesity, May Impact Fertility
- New Guideline for Testosterone Treatment in Men With 'Low T'
- Western Junk Food Diet Linked to Impaired Testicular Function
- Is Prostate Cancer that Has Spread to the Bones Curable?
- What Vitamins Are Good for Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Can You Do for Severe Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Are the Signs of Impotence in a Man?
- What Is the Average Age for Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Foods Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
- FDA Expands Use of Breast Cancer Drug to Men
- Once-Daily 'Male Pill' Shows Promise in Early Study
- Obesity Affects Sperm Quality and Quantity
- Is Your Beard Packed With Germs?
- Does Testosterone Give Men Better Direction Sense?
- Marriage Might Benefit Men's Health More