Men's Health and Wellness
Men's health is important. Lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and getting plenty of exercise can prevent some diseases and conditions. The top 10 killers of men are heart disease, cancers, injuries and accidents, strokes COPD, diabetes, flu and pneumonia, suicide, kidney disease, and Alzheimer's disease. Learn what medical screening tests need to be performed as men age. Prostate health, men's sexual health, erectile dysfunction, and low testosterone are all important conditions to be aware of, and know the symptoms of, so that medical care can be sought when necessary.
See the complete A-Z list of all the Men's Health related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Men's Health Related Resources
Men's Health Articles
- Is Prostate Cancer that Has Spread to the Bones Curable?
- What Vitamins Are Good for Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Can You Do for Severe Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Are the Signs of Impotence in a Man?
- What Is the Average Age for Erectile Dysfunction?
- What Foods Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
- Surgical Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
- Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- Male Anatomy (Male Reproductive Organs)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Swollen (Inflamed) Testicles
- Gynecomastia (Enlarged Breast in Males)
- Foreskin Problems (Phimosis and Paraphimosis)
- Testicle Infection (Epididymitis)
- Testicular Torsion
Men's Health Medications
- silodosin (Rapaflo) (Rapaflo)
- tadalafil (Adcirca, Cialis) (Cialis)
- vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn) (Levitra)
- alfuzosin (Uroxatral) (Uroxatral)
- dutasteride (Avodart) (Avodart)
- saw palmetto (Prostate SR, Saw Palmetto) (Saw Palmetto)
- sildenafil (oral) (Revatio, Viagra) (Revatio, Viagra)
- tamsulosin (Flomax) (Flomax)
- alprostadil (injectable and transurethral) (Caverject, Caverject Impulse, Edex) (Caverject, Caverject Impulse, Edex and more)
- finasteride (Propecia, Proscar) (Propecia, Proscar)
- testosterone buccal (Striant) (Striant)
- testosterone topical (Androderm, AndroGel 1.25 g Packets, AndroGel 2.5 g Packets) (Androderm, AndroGel 2.5 g/packet, AndroGel 5 g/packet and more)
- testosterone injection (Andro LA 200, Andro-Cyp 200, Aveed) (Andro LA 200, Delatestryl, Depandro 100 and more)
Men's Health Images and Slideshows
- Men's Health: Natural Ways to Boost Testosterone
- Men's Health: Easy Skin Care Tips for Guys
- Low Testosterone (Low T) Treatments
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Causes and Treatment
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH) Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment
- Screening Tests Every Man Should Have
- Beach Body Essentials: Workouts, Flat Abs, and More With Pictures
- For Men Only: 15 Ways to Stay On Top of Your Game With Pictures
- Tattoo Pictures: The Scoop on Tattoo Safety, Removal, and More
- Sex-Drive Killers: The Causes of Low Libido
- Men's Health: Dealing With Body Odor, Sweating, Back Hair, & More
- Picture of Prostate
- Picture of Penis
- Picture of Prostate Gland
Men's Health Quizzes
Men's Health News
- FDA Expands Use of Breast Cancer Drug to Men
- Once-Daily 'Male Pill' Shows Promise in Early Study
- Obesity Affects Sperm Quality and Quantity
- Is Your Beard Packed With Germs?
- Does Testosterone Give Men Better Direction Sense?
- Marriage Might Benefit Men's Health More
- Physical Labor, Hypertension and Multiple Meds May Reduce Male Fertility
- Methadone Lowers Testosterone in Men Only
- TV Viewing Linked to Lower Sperm Count
- Belly Fat Bad for Men's Bones
- Testosterone Drops in Dads Sharing Beds With Kids
- Can Recreational ED Drug Use Lead to ED?
- Some Cholesterol Drugs May Slow Prostate Growth
- Testosterone Linked to Weight Loss in Obese Men
- FDA Approves New Erectile Dysfunction Drug Stendra