Viewer Comments: Mole Removal - Patient Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Mole Removal:

Mole Removal - Patient Experience

Did you have a mole removed? Please describe your experience.

Comment from: billjano, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: January 25

I encountered infection after the removal of my mole. Here's is what the doctor remarked: this is normal infection! Three weeks later it appears the infection is not getting any better, maybe a little worse. I am giving him a call again. If I get no results I will go to family doctor.

Comment from: Betty dear, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 13

I had some moles removed on my face about a week ago. I have red raised bumps and they hurt. I have been washing my face with an antibacterial soap and putting Neosporin on the bumps that are red and raised up because my face hurts in those areas.

Comment from: angelita, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 01

My mole was accidentally removed.

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Mole Removal:

Mole Removal - Experience

Please describe your experience with mole removal.