Osteoporosis is a disease characterized by low bone mass and loss of bone tissue that may lead to weak and fragile bones. If you have osteoporosis, you have an increased risk for fractured bones (broken bones), particularly in the hip, spine, and wrist.
See the complete A-Z list of all the Osteoporosis related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Osteoporosis Related Resources
- Osteoporosis FAQ
- What Are Bisphosphonate Drugs?
- Bone Mineral Density Tests
- Bone Loss
- Osteoporosis and Calcium
- Hormone Replacement and Osteoporosis
- Treatment of Osteoporosis
- Prevention of Osteoporosis
- Fall Prevention and Osteoporosis
- Osteoporosis in Men
- Osteoporosis Medications
- Paget's Disease
Osteoporosis Images and Slideshows
- What Is Osteoporosis? Treatment, Symptoms, Medication
- Milk Mysteries: What's in Your Glass?
- Osteoporosis: Simple Steps to Boost Bone Health
- Picture of Fractured Spine
- Picture of Osteoporosis
- Picture of Stress Fracture
- Picture of Osteoporosis Progression
- Vitamin D Deficiency: How Much Vitamin D Is Enough?
- Osteoporosis Super-Foods for Strong Bones With Pictures
- Picture of Hip Fracture