Fibromyalgia is an illness that causes chronic pain in muscles and ligaments. Although this disorder affects about 4 million Americans, the vast majority of them are women in their mid-30s to late-50s. In addition to muscular pain and stiffness, this ailment can also cause fatigue, sleep problems, depression, and an inability to think clearly.
See the complete A-Z list of all the Pain Management related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Pain Management Related Resources
Pain Management Articles
- How Can I Relieve the Pain in My Heel?
- How Do You Stop Nighttime Leg Cramps?
- What Can Cause Shooting Pain in the Lower Back?
- How Do I Know If It’s Nerve Pain?
- What Causes Pain Around the Ribs and Back?
- Lumbar Disc Disease
- What Does It Mean When Your Nerves Feel Like They Are Burning?
- Arch Pain (Foot Pain)
- What Is the Fastest Way to Cure Plantar Fasciitis?
- Does Walking Help Sciatica?
- Joint Pain
- How Long Does It Take for Swelling to Go Down After Surgery?
- What Causes Ankle Pain After Hip Replacement?
- Leg Pain
Pain Management Images and Slideshows
- The Worst Shoes for Your Feet
- Muscle Cramps: Foods That Help and Prevent Cramping
- What Are the 7 Pains You Should Never Ignore?
- Pain Management: Knee Pain Dos and Don'ts
- Healthy Living: How to Listen to Your Body
- Back Pain: Everyday Activities with Low Back Pain
- Fibromyalgia: Easy Home Exercises to Manage Fibromyalgia Pain
- Low Back Pain: 11 Stretches & Exercises for Relief
- Back Pain: How to Ease Sciatic Nerve Pain
- Pain Management: Why Does My Calf Muscle Hurt?
- Pain Management: Signs Your Muscle Pain Is Something Else
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Sciatica Symptoms, Causes, Treatments
- Osteoarthritis: Guide to Hip Replacement
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: RA Home Remedies That Don't Work