Expert Views and News
- Increased Screen Time Delays Development In Kids
- Impact of Screen Time on Kids' Brains
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) Spreads to 90 Cases
- Polio-like Virus in Children Causing Concern
- Too Many Hot Chips a Recipe for Stomach Trouble?
- The Best Children's Hospitals, US News
- FDA Action Against OTC Benzocaine Teething Product
- Sexting: The New Threat to Adolescents?
- Few Upsets in U.S. News Top Kids' Hospitals List
- Recall: Britax B-Safe 35 Car Seat Chest Clip
- Hot Car Deaths: What to Know
- Doctor-Parent Intervention Drops BMI in Obese Kids
- Recall: Graco Car Seats
- Hepatitis C Underreported in Infants
- OTC Cough, Cold Med Safety in Kids
- AAP Updates Epinephrine Guides Use for Anaphylaxis
- Parental Obesity Linked to Delays in Kids
- Troubling Trend: Depression Rates Rising in Teens
- Doctors Talk About Getting Peanuts Into a Baby's Diet
- Unprecedented Rise in Pediatric Opioid Poisonings
- School Dental-Sealant Programs Prevent Cavities
- Are Tea Tree and Lavender Oils Safe for Kids?
- Doctors Can 'Fire' Families Who Don't Vaccinate
- Detecting Bacterial Infections in Newborns
- Top-Rated Children's Hospitals Ranked
- Dad's Role in Baby's Health Larger Than Thought?
- Teen Girls More Stressed Than Boys: Survey
- How to Talk to Your Teen
- Hand Sanitizers Poisoning More Kids
- Positive Changes to Create Healthier School Meals
- Why Your Child Is Stressed: 10 Reasons
- Survey: More Parents Accepting Vaccine Use
- FDA OKs OxyContin for Some Children
- WebMD Survey: Parents Don't See Kids' Stress Signs
- FAQ Kids and Picky Eating
- Pesticide Chemicals, Brain Issues in Kids Linked?
- Top U.S. Children's Hospitals Ranked
- Flu Activity Up, Some Schools Closing
- Family, Screen Time Tied to Kids' Success: Study
- Children Face Highest Health Risk From Cell Phones
- Best Children's Hospitals Ranked by U.S. News
- Younger Teens Still Account for 1 in 4 Teen Births
- Girls Thrive, Boys Falter After Moving Areas
- Retail Clinics for Kids: No Sub for Pediatricians
- Child Passenger Deaths Have Decreased 43 Percent
- Common Pediatric Soft-Tissue Cancer
- William and Kate Welcome Their Royal Baby
- Female, Male Brains Respond Differently to Infants
- A Polio-Free U.S. Thanks to Vaccine Efforts
- Nearly 20 Percent of Teen Births Are Repeat Births
- Sharp Rise in Kids' Injuries in 'Bouncy Castles'
- Is Your Cell Phone Toxic?
- Let Them Eat Veggies: School Lunch Gets a Makeover
- Background TV Takes a Toll on Children
Parenting Topic Guide - Visuals
Slideshows, Pictures, Images, and Quizzes: