Pregnancy occurs when an egg is fertilized by a sperm, grows inside a woman's uterus (womb), and develops into a baby. In humans, this process takes about 280 days.
Expert Views and News
- Blood Test Speeds Preeclampsia Diagnosis
- Simple New Urine Test for Preeclampsia
- Preeclampsia Linked to Later Stroke Risk
- Pregnancy Complication Linked to Autism
- Pregnancy After 40: Healthy Weight Improves Risk
- Diabetes, High BP During Pregnancy Increase Middle-Age Heart Risk
- Is High Blood Pressure Linked to Birth Defects?
- Vitamins May Lower Risk of Birth Complication
- Dietary Supplement May Help Prevent Preeclampsia
- Kids' Behavior Not Linked to Obese Moms-to-Be