The symptoms of early pregnancy a pregnant woman may experience include missed periods, abdominal bloating, nausea and vomiting, breast tenderness and pain, food cravings, fatigue, frequent urination, elevated body temperature, changes in nipple color, darkening of the skin (melasma), mood swings, stress, headaches, and other symptoms.
Expert Views and News
- Autism, Depression Tied to Prenatal Exposures
- Lose Weight in Pregnancy for Healthy Baby
- Social Media Helps Moms Overcome Vaccine Fears
- Final Fish Consumption Advice From FDA and EPA
- Gastric Bypass May Bring Infant Nutrition Deficits
- Acetaminophen and Pregnancy: Bad Mix?
- Air Pollution Linked to Preterm Birth With Asthma
- Pregnant Travelers, Tough Choices on Zika Testing
- Painkillers Prescribed in Reproductive Age Women
- Pregnancy Treatment for Women With Infertility
- Draft Updated Advice for Fish Consumption
- Younger Teens Still Account for 1 in 4 Teen Births