Viewer Comments: Prolapsed Uterus - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Prolapsed Uterus:

Prolapsed Uterus - Causes

Have you had any problems due to your prolapsed uterus?

Comment from: Evergreen, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: August 18

I have had repeated kidney infections for most of this year and previously and tests showed it was probably due to the bacteria klebsiella. It never responded to treatment well. A few months ago I noticed a strange lump in the vagina which proved to be a prolapsed uterus. My GP said it was probably a contributory cause to the repeated infections.

Comment from: ebeth77, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: November 18

I have only given birth to my 2 children, but have a prolapsed uterus. I am 33 years old, my children are 9 and 4. It is not painful, thankfully at this point, but annoying. My sex life is normal. I have been married for 11 years, but my prolapse got a lot worse since I have had bronchitis, so much coughing! So, now I am worried. I really have to keep pushing it back in, and I can feel it every time I cough. God help me.

Must Read Articles Related to Prolapsed Uterus

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Prolapsed Uterus:

Prolapsed Uterus - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your prolapsed uterus?