- What other names is Rabdosia Rubescens known by?
- What is Rabdosia Rubescens?
- How does Rabdosia Rubescens work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Rabdosia Rubescens.
Bing Ling Cao, Blushred Rabdosia, Dong Ling Cao, Isodon rubescens, Lui Yue Ling, Po Xue Cao, Rubescens, Sui Mi Ya.
People take Rabdosia rubescens for an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, BPH) and cancer, including prostate cancer.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cancer, including prostate cancer.
- Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, BPH).
- Other conditions.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of Rabdosia rubescens during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).