Health News of the Week
Eat Two Fruits a Day, Ward Off Diabetes?
What's Behind Brain Fog in Treated Hypothyroidism?
Obesity Amplifies Harmful Effects of Alcohol on the Liver
CDC Director Cites Rise in Hospitalizations in Urging Teen Vaccinations
CDC: Fully Vaccinated People Can Skip Routine COVID-19 Testing
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Learn how rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the body. Common RA symptoms and signs include fatigue and joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by several viruses. The main types in the United States are A, B, and C.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Alopecia Areata: See a Picture of This Condition
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite: See a Picture of This Spider Bite
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease: See a Picture of This Condition
First Aid & Injuries Center
eMedicineHealth offers a wide array of first aid and emergency topics from cuts & wounds to broken bones to insect bites & stings. These include easy to read articles, slideshows, quizzes and visuals providing basic as well as in-depth treatment and procedures for injuries, first aid kits, CPR and more.
See the complete A-Z list of all the first aid related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Trending on eMedicineHealth
- Heart Rate: What Is A Good Heart Rate for My Age?
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder: What Are the Nine Traits of a Narcissist?
- Heat Stroke: What Are the 11 Signs of Heat Stroke?
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): What Does COPD Exacerbation Feel Like?
- CA 125 Test: Why Is My Doctor Testing My Blood for CA 125?
- COVID-19 Masks in Kids: How Should Children Wear a Mask During COVID-19?
- Temper Tantrums: How Do I Deal With My 2-Year-Old's Temper Tantrums?
- Psoriatic Arthritis: What Foods Make Psoriatic Arthritis Worse?
- Food Allergens: What Are the Top 14 Food Allergens?
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma: How Serious Is Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
- Multiple Myeloma: What Are the Three Stages of Multiple Myeloma?