Eye Health Symptoms
Will your eye condition clear up, or is it a warning sign of a critical eye health issue? Learn about common eye symptoms and when to see your eye doctor
Health News of the Week
Vitamin B1 Deficiency a Key Driver of Alcohol-Related Dementia?
Common Sleep Apnea Treatment Tied to Lower Dementia Risk
More Dairy Lowers Risk of Falls, Fractures in Frail Elderly
Eli Lilly's Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug Accelerates Recovery in COVID-19 Patients
Can the Brain 'Bounce Back' From Decline With Lifestyle Change?
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Learn how rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the body. Common RA symptoms and signs include fatigue and joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by several viruses. The main types in the United States are A, B, and C.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Alopecia Areata: See a Picture of This Condition
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite: See a Picture of This Spider Bite
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease: See a Picture of This Condition
First Aid & Injuries Center
eMedicineHealth offers a wide array of first aid and emergency topics from cuts & wounds to broken bones to insect bites & stings. These include easy to read articles, slideshows, quizzes and visuals providing basic as well as in-depth treatment and procedures for injuries, first aid kits, CPR and more.
See the complete A-Z list of all the first aid related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Trending on eMedicineHealth
- Flu and COVID-19: Is It Possible to Have the Flu and COVID-19 at the Same Time?
- Pediatric Vital Signs: Pediatric Vital Signs Chart of Normal Ranges
- Stool Color Changes: What Does the Color of Your Stool Mean?
- Yeast Infection Skin Rash: How to Treat Yeast Infection Skin Rash
- Cancer Symptoms: 18 Signs and Symptoms of Cancer
- First Aid Kits: 16 Essentials for Home and Travel First Aid Kits
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP) Test: What Does It Mean When Your C Reactive Protein Is High?
- Anatomy of the Endocrine System: How Does the Endocrine System Function?
- Colon Cancer vs. Hemorrhoids: Is It Colon Cancer or Hemorrhoids?
- Resistance Training: What Is Resistance Training for Beginners?
- Signs of Labor: True Pregnancy Labor vs. False Pregnancy Labor
Featured Patient Discussions
- Flu in Adults: What treatments and medications helped to alleviate your flu symptoms?
- Strep Throat: Tell us your experience with strep throat
- Sinus Infection: What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?
- Meningitis in Adults - What symptoms did you experience with meningitis?
- Pleurisy (Pleuritis) - How was the diagnosis of your pleurisy (pleuritis) established?