Health News of the Week
Herbal and Dietary Weight Loss Supplements: No Evidence They Work
New Clues Show How the Immune System Fights COVID-19
FDA Authorizes Pfizer COVID Vaccine for Teens 12-15
New Oral Protein Shows Promise for Ulcerative Colitis
Hypertension Worsened by Commonly Used Prescription Meds
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Learn how rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the body. Common RA symptoms and signs include fatigue and joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by several viruses. The main types in the United States are A, B, and C.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Alopecia Areata: See a Picture of This Condition
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite: See a Picture of This Spider Bite
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease: See a Picture of This Condition
First Aid & Injuries Center
eMedicineHealth offers a wide array of first aid and emergency topics from cuts & wounds to broken bones to insect bites & stings. These include easy to read articles, slideshows, quizzes and visuals providing basic as well as in-depth treatment and procedures for injuries, first aid kits, CPR and more.
See the complete A-Z list of all the first aid related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Trending on eMedicineHealth
- Mucormycosis (Fungal Infection): Is Mucormycosis Contagious?
- COVID Ringing in the Ears: Is Ringing in the Ears a Symptom of COVID?
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis): 7 Warning Signs of DVT (Blood Clot in the Leg and Arm)
- Scalp Psoriasis: How Do You Get Rid of Psoriasis on Your Scalp?
- Liver Blood Tests: What Causes High AST and ALT Levels?
- Stool Color Changes: What Does the Color of Your Stool Mean?
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ): What Is the Main Cause of TMJ Syndrome?
- Hiccups: How to Stop Hiccups
- Signs of Cancer: What Are the First Signs of Cancer?
- Cancer Tests: Can Blood Tests Detect Cancer?
- Eczema and Psoriasis: What Are the Differences Between Eczema and Psoriasis?