It could be what you're eating. See which foods
can help you sleep or may be keeping you awake
Health News of the Week
Mediterranean Diet May Keep Late-Life Depression at Bay
FDA OKs First Nasal Spray for Seizure Clusters
Anxiety in America Still High: Top Nationwide Worries Revealed
FDA Warns Against Use of Unauthorized Diabetes Devices
Mild Hypothyroidism Being Overtreated, Avoid Pills, Says Panel
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Learn how rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the body. Common RA symptoms and signs include fatigue and joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by several viruses. The main types in the United States are A, B, and C.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Alopecia Areata: See a Picture of This Condition
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite: See a Picture of This Spider Bite
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease: See a Picture of This Condition
First Aid & Injuries Center
eMedicineHealth offers a wide array of first aid and emergency topics from cuts & wounds to broken bones to insect bites & stings. These include easy to read articles, slideshows, quizzes and visuals providing basic as well as in-depth treatment and procedures for injuries, first aid kits, CPR and more.
See the complete A-Z list of all the first aid related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Trending on eMedicineHealth
- Measles: How Can You Prevent the Spread of Measles?
- Hepatitis A: What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
- Bronchial Adenoma: Is Bronchial Adenoma a Lung Cancer?
- Cluster Headaches: What Are Cluster Headaches?
- Typhoid Fever: What Are the Symptoms of Typhoid Fever?
- Swollen Lymph Glands: What Causes Lymph Nodes to Swell?
- Malaria: What Are the Symptoms of Malaria?
- Spondylosis: What Are the Causes and Risk Factors of Spondylosis?
- Hematocrit Blood Test: What Is a Normal Hemotocrit?
- Endocrine System: How Does the Endocrine System Function?
- Ebola Virus Disease: What Are the Symptoms of Ebola Virus Disease?
Featured Patient Discussions
- Flu in Adults: What treatments and medications helped to alleviate your flu symptoms?
- Strep Throat: Tell us your experience with strep throat
- Sinus Infection: What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?
- Meningitis in Adults - What symptoms did you experience with meningitis?
- Pleurisy (Pleuritis) - How was the diagnosis of your pleurisy (pleuritis) established?