Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
From diagnosis to treatment, learn about this autoimmune
disease that causes chronic joint inflammation and pain
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Learn how rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the body. Common RA symptoms and signs include fatigue and joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by several viruses. The main types in the United States are A, B, and C.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Alopecia Areata: See a Picture of This Condition
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite: See a Picture of This Spider Bite
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease: See a Picture of This Condition
First Aid & Injuries Center
eMedicineHealth offers a wide array of first aid and emergency topics from cuts & wounds to broken bones to insect bites & stings. These include easy to read articles, slideshows, quizzes and visuals providing basic as well as in-depth treatment and procedures for injuries, first aid kits, CPR and more.
See the complete A-Z list of all the first aid related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Trending on eMedicineHealth
- COVID-19 Contagious: How Long Is COVID-19 Contagious?
- Gallbladder Diet: What Are the Best Foods to Eat When Your Gallbladder Is Acting Up?
- Anatomy of the Endocrine System: What Is Endocrine System and Its Function?
- Ascites: Is Ascites Life Threatening?
- PTSD Symptoms: What Are the Symptoms of PTSD?
- Central Nervous System: What Are Central Nervous System Functions?
- First Aid Kits: 16 Essentials for Home and Travel First Aid Kits
- 3-Day Diet: How Much Weight Can You Lose on the 3-Day Diet?
- Respiratory System: What Does the Respiratory System Do?
- Anemia: What Are Types and Symptoms of Anemia?
- Signs of PCOS: What Are the First Signs of PCOS?