Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Learn how rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the body. Common RA symptoms and signs include fatigue and joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by several viruses. The main types in the United States are A, B, and C.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Alopecia Areata: See a Picture of This Condition
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite: See a Picture of This Spider Bite
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease: See a Picture of This Condition
First Aid & Injuries Center
eMedicineHealth offers a wide array of first aid and emergency topics from cuts & wounds to broken bones to insect bites & stings. These include easy to read articles, slideshows, quizzes and visuals providing basic as well as in-depth treatment and procedures for injuries, first aid kits, CPR and more.
See the complete A-Z list of all the first aid related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Trending on eMedicineHealth
- Cancer Symptoms: 18 Signs and Symptoms of Cancer
- Costochondritis: What Are the Symptoms of Costochondritis?
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis (PBC): What Are the Symptoms of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes: What Causes Lymph Nodes to Swell?
- Colon Cancer vs. Hemorrhoids: Colon Cancer vs. Hemorrhoid Symptoms
- Vertigo: How Do You Stop Vertigo?
- Cancer of the Mouth: What Do Early Stages of Mouth Cancer Look Like?
- Rectal Cancer vs. Hemorrhoid: Rectal Cancer vs. Hemorrhoid Symptoms
- COVID-19 Vaccines: How Do COVID-19 Vaccines Work?
- Stage 3 Breast Cancer: What Is the Survival Rate for Stage 3 Breast Cancer?
- Hormone Therapy: What Is Hormone Therapy Used For?
Featured Patient Discussions
- Flu in Adults: What treatments and medications helped to alleviate your flu symptoms?
- Strep Throat: Tell us your experience with strep throat
- Sinus Infection: What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?
- Meningitis in Adults - What symptoms did you experience with meningitis?
- Pleurisy (Pleuritis) - How was the diagnosis of your pleurisy (pleuritis) established?