Whole Body Aches and Pain
Body aches and pains can be disruptive and frustrating.
But what does it mean when your whole body aches?
Health News of the Week
Americans Still Eat Too Much Sausage, Luncheon Meats, Bacon
FDA Approves New Libido-Boosting Drug for Premenopausal Women
US Suicide Rates Hit Record-High Levels, CDC Says
U.S. News: Boston Children's Hospital Still the Best
Lack of Sleep Harms College Students' Mental Health
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Learn how rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the body. Common RA symptoms and signs include fatigue and joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by several viruses. The main types in the United States are A, B, and C.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Alopecia Areata: See a Picture of This Condition
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite: See a Picture of This Spider Bite
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease: See a Picture of This Condition
First Aid & Injuries Center
eMedicineHealth offers a wide array of first aid and emergency topics from cuts & wounds to broken bones to insect bites & stings. These include easy to read articles, slideshows, quizzes and visuals providing basic as well as in-depth treatment and procedures for injuries, first aid kits, CPR and more.
See the complete A-Z list of all the first aid related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Trending on eMedicineHealth
- Mouth and Throat Cancer: What Are the Symptoms of Throat Cancer?
- Sunburn and Sun Poisoning: Get Prevention Tips
- Swollen Lymph Glands: What Causes Lymph Nodes to Swell?
- Bartholin's Cyst: How to Treat Bartholin's Cyst
- Gallstones: What Can Happen if You Have Gallstones?
- Costochondritis Symptoms: Symptoms and Signs of Costochondritis
- Fibromyalgia: What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
- Necrotizing Fasciitis (Flesh-Eating Disease): What Are the Treatments of Flesh-Eating Bacteria?
- Spondylosis: What Causes Spondylosis?
- Dementia: What Are Signs and Symptoms of Dementia?
- Rectal Bleeding: What Are Causes of Rectal Bleeding?
Featured Patient Discussions
- Flu in Adults: What treatments and medications helped to alleviate your flu symptoms?
- Strep Throat: Tell us your experience with strep throat
- Sinus Infection: What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?
- Meningitis in Adults - What symptoms did you experience with meningitis?
- Pleurisy (Pleuritis) - How was the diagnosis of your pleurisy (pleuritis) established?