Dangerous Drug Interactions
Medications can interact with other medications, but did you know that they can interact with foods, beverages, supplements, and herbs, too?
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Learn how rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the body. Common RA symptoms and signs include fatigue and joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by several viruses. The main types in the United States are A, B, and C.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Alopecia Areata: See a Picture of This Condition
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite: See a Picture of This Spider Bite
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease: See a Picture of This Condition
First Aid & Injuries Center
eMedicineHealth offers a wide array of first aid and emergency topics from cuts & wounds to broken bones to insect bites & stings. These include easy to read articles, slideshows, quizzes and visuals providing basic as well as in-depth treatment and procedures for injuries, first aid kits, CPR and more.
See the complete A-Z list of all the first aid related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Trending on eMedicineHealth
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Coronavirus Symptoms and Outbreak
- COVID-19 Testing: Who Should Be Tested for the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)?
- Rectal Bleeding: How to Stop Rectal Bleeding
- Pregnancy Symptoms: What Are the Early Signs of Pregnancy?
- Sinus Infection: How to Get Rid of a Sinus Infection
- Cancer Symptoms: 18 Signs and Symptoms of Cancer
- Earache and Ear Infection: What Is Earache a Sign Of?
- Urticaria: What Is the Main Cause of Urticaria?
- Heat Rash: How to Treat Heat Rash
- First Aid Kits: 16 Essentials for Home and Travel First Aid Kits
- Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer: How Serious Is Basal Cell Carcinoma Cancer?
Featured Patient Discussions
- Flu in Adults: What treatments and medications helped to alleviate your flu symptoms?
- Strep Throat: Tell us your experience with strep throat
- Sinus Infection: What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?
- Meningitis in Adults - What symptoms did you experience with meningitis?
- Pleurisy (Pleuritis) - How was the diagnosis of your pleurisy (pleuritis) established?