Power Your Immune System
Does the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak have you concerned? Try these 16 foods that can boost and improve your immune system
Health News of the Week
Coming Out of Retirement During a Pandemic
Risk Factors for Death From COVID-19 Identified
Should Docs Stop Providing Routine Care in the Era of COVID-19?
COVID-19: Could Hydroxychloroquine Really Be the Answer?
Stores Offer Seniors-Only Shopping Times for Coronavirus Safety
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Learn how rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the body. Common RA symptoms and signs include fatigue and joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by several viruses. The main types in the United States are A, B, and C.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Alopecia Areata: See a Picture of This Condition
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite: See a Picture of This Spider Bite
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease: See a Picture of This Condition
First Aid & Injuries Center
eMedicineHealth offers a wide array of first aid and emergency topics from cuts & wounds to broken bones to insect bites & stings. These include easy to read articles, slideshows, quizzes and visuals providing basic as well as in-depth treatment and procedures for injuries, first aid kits, CPR and more.
See the complete A-Z list of all the first aid related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Trending on eMedicineHealth
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome: What Are Early Signs of Hantavirus?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Prevention Tips: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Prevention Tips
- COVID-19 Testing: Who Should Be Tested for the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak and Prevention Facts
- Hydroxychloroquine: Possible Treatment for COVID-19 Coronavirus?
- COVID-19 Prevention: What Happens When You Get the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)?
- COVID-19 Risk and Prevention: Who Is Most at Risk for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)?
- Sinus Infection: How to Get Rid of Sinus Infection
- Fever in Adults: What Is Considered a Real Fever?
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ): What Causes TMJ Syndrome?
- Fever in Children: What Are Symptoms of High Fever in Children?
Featured Patient Discussions
- Flu in Adults: What treatments and medications helped to alleviate your flu symptoms?
- Strep Throat: Tell us your experience with strep throat
- Sinus Infection: What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?
- Meningitis in Adults - What symptoms did you experience with meningitis?
- Pleurisy (Pleuritis) - How was the diagnosis of your pleurisy (pleuritis) established?