Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
From diagnosis to treatment, learn about this autoimmune
disease that causes chronic joint inflammation and pain
Health News of the Week
Stroke 'Not a Common Complication' in COVID-19: New Studies
CDC Says Blocking Middle Airline Seats Could Reduce COVID Spread
Psilocybin Matches SSRI for Moderate-to-Severe Depression in Phase 2 Study
Don't Screen for Vitamin D in General Population, Says US Task Force
Pause of J&J COVID Vaccine in US Recommended by FDA and CDC
Health & Medical Pictures, Images and Slideshows
Learn how rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the body. Common RA symptoms and signs include fatigue and joint pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by several viruses. The main types in the United States are A, B, and C.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Alopecia Areata: See a Picture of This Condition
- Brown Recluse Spider Bite: See a Picture of This Spider Bite
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease: See a Picture of This Condition
First Aid & Injuries Center
eMedicineHealth offers a wide array of first aid and emergency topics from cuts & wounds to broken bones to insect bites & stings. These include easy to read articles, slideshows, quizzes and visuals providing basic as well as in-depth treatment and procedures for injuries, first aid kits, CPR and more.
See the complete A-Z list of all the first aid related information or browse the current list of select resources.
Trending on eMedicineHealth
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis): 7 Warning Signs of DVT (Blood Clot in the Leg and Arm)
- Peptic Ulcers: What Are the Symptoms of Peptic Ulcers?
- Anatomy of the Endocrine System: What Is the Endocrine System and Its Functions?
- Liver Blood Tests: What Causes High AST and ALT Levels?
- Scabies: How Long Does the Scabies Rash Last?
- First Aid Kits: 16 Essentials for Home and Travel First Aid Kits
- Abdominal Pain in Children: What Are Stomach Pain Symptoms and Treatments?
- Torn MCL: How Do You Check for a Torn MCL?
- Insomnia: What Are the 3 Types of Insomnia?
- Diabetes: What Foods Can Cure Diabetes?
- Psoriasis: Is Psoriasis Contagious Sexually?