High Blood Pressure - Medications

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about High Blood Pressure (Symptoms, Signs, Causes, Diet, Medication).
Please share medications for your high blood pressure?

(Optional)

I am frustrated. My high blood pressure (BP) is being treated and I have tried numerous BP medications. Each one of them to varying degrees have caused me other problems. They range from tiredness, weakness and walking slow like an old man. But most of all each one has caused me lung issues. They affect my breathing. How can anyone be expected to take BP medications solving one issue but in turn creating another big issue! I even read that BP medication based on studies can cause lung damage. Why would I want to damage my lungs or indeed restrict my breathing!.

Although my daytime pressure is in the 137 to 147 range, after my morning 2 pills and one 5 mg pill after supper, my morning pressure is 188/125 in the morning when I awake. Now the doctor has added my 20 mg pill to my evening pill which I have decide to take at bedtime instead of supper time..