Kidney Infection - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis).
Please describe your experience with kidney infection.

(Optional)

Published: December 08

I was drip poisoned with antifreeze over 7 plus years. The kidney infections started 10 months after this man started poisoning me and when he decided to finish the job of killing me, I had 5 infections in less than 3 months. Since he left a year and half ago, running from money he owed, I have had repeated infections. I was on a prophylactic antibiotic, but recently needed surgery and now have a whopper of a kidney infection. Nowhere on any website does it mention antifreeze as a cause of kidney infections. Please add this to your causes. I do not know if I will have time to share this..

Published: December 07

I have had UTIs (urinary tract infections) a few times but this past couple of days it has been awful. I had a box of AZO strong medication and I started yesterday taking the prescribed medication. My urine turned bright orange and I had to run to the bathroom several times yesterday and today. I do not have sex so I don't know what brings it on. When I urinate pain runs down by body on both sides, my arms and my fingers that I have to squeeze tight while urinating. I am worried about this kidney infection..