High Blood Pressure - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about High Blood Pressure (Symptoms, Signs, Causes, Diet, Medication).
Please describe your experience with high blood pressure.

(Optional)

I shouldn't be alive yet here I am telling my story. I was short of breath and decided to go to the hospital. I was given a blood pressure test and the results were unbelievable, 333/197. The medical staff redid the test to see if there was a malfunction and the reading came out again as 333/197. According to all the medical staff this is a world record especially seeing that I am still able to tell my story..

I am diagnosed with high blood pressure again. I had it in my early 40s, took medications and was ok until I passed a kidney stone. Miraculously the high BP went away. Doctor says it is not related. I say otherwise. Then last year at age 55 I was diagnosed again. I tried two different medicines, not really working. One day I will be 130/75 and the next 156/85. I work three days a week and exercise and watch my diet. What more can I do!.