Diarrhea - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Diarrhea.
Please describe your experience with diarrhea.

(Optional)

I have a six year old son who has had diarrhea since he was born and he still has it. Last month he ended up with hemorrhoids twice in one month and he has them again. I am not understanding it when he has never had a regular stool. He constantly has abdominal pain to where he just stops what he is doing until the pain goes away. I am very concerned because last month he was constipated for a day or two and it returned to diarrhea as usual. My goodness, for six years this is crazy..

I have had diarrhea for 3 years after being diagnosed with diabetes. I can't go out because I can never predict when it will happen. I'm on clonidine at bedtime so I'm pretty good for the night. Medicine makes me too tired during the day..