Osteoporosis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Osteoporosis.
The symptoms of osteoporosis can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your symptoms at the onset of your disease?

(Optional)

Published: December 12

At age 42 I came down with this osteoporosis. I started breaking for no reasons. I have broken my neck once and my back 5 times. I am in so much pain death would be much better than this. I am turning 56 in a few days. How much longer must one suffer! Oh, I am a male living with this disease. It is killing me. I need help..

I am a 39 year old woman that followed a vegan diet for two years, I began jogging for about a month and broke my foot in three places, it had been about a month and a half and I am still not feeling well (with my foot) the foot doctor wants me to get a bone density scan, it makes me wonder if my diet is to blame. Now I am having soreness in my other foot, I am very scared I have bone problems. My doc says he has never seen a foot fracture of the heel at my age from just running! Osteoporosis does not run in my family..