Chronic Kidney Disease - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Kidney Disease.
What was the treatment for your chronic kidney disease?

I was given no treatment plan. My primary physician referred me to a nephrologist. The nephrologist told me that I had chronic kidney disease (CKD), stage 3, and that was it. Anything I have learned is because of the reading I have done. I have also insisted that I see a dietician, had to push it three different times. My greatest concern is that if CKD is so widespread, why is there so little information about it. Gluten free is all over the place, but there is no CKD section in the grocery stores. Also, since the information about CKD is frequently changing, if you read something written before 2017, it is probably outdated, therefore there are so many contradictory facts about it that one wanders around in total confusion!.

I do two bags of IV fluids nightly..