Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
What was the treatment for your carbon monoxide poisoning?

(Optional)

We bought a new home in October and I have been having fatigue, flu like systems, severe headaches, and so has my husband and he has never been sick the time we have been together. I had a huge cyst removed and I have been staying so dizzy and chest pains to the point I have thought someone took a bat to me. Then I realized, in the unit upstairs the duct work is leaking carbon monoxide causing the boards to turn black. I am even having seizures, it was so bad I could not move to even get to a phone. I would not wish this on anyone..