Uterine Fibroids - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Uterine Fibroids.
Please describe your experience with uterine fibroids (benign tumors of the uterus).

(Optional)

I have had two myomectomies for uterine fibroids, abdominal in 05/2012 and laparoscopy in 02/2014. I have never been pregnant; not to my knowing. I’m feeling hopeless and the fibroids are growing again. The doctor said that it looks like I may need another myomectomy. I know that I have a fibroid the size of a goose egg (6 cm)..

I am a 39 year old female who was diagnosed with fibroids at the age of 28. A myomectomy was done and 4 fibroids were removed, the largest the size of a golf ball. I had not been actively trying after the surgery, however I now want a child and have one fibroid the size of a 4 month old baby. HSG (hysterosalpingography) was done, and Clomid done (2 cycles). Blood test done, telling me that i am producing viable eggs (not much though). Doctor is telling me I am ovulating normally. Dear hubby was put on Proviron to strengthen his swimmers but to no avail, it was not consistent..