Fever (in Adults) - Experience and Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Fever (in Adults).
Please describe your experience with fever symptoms.

(Optional)

Published: December 21

I have been running a fever of unknown origin for three years now. Every single day it hits 100 degrees and over when I do normal things like get up, get dressed, make coffee, feed my pets, and wham! All it takes is for me to be on my feet for twenty minutes and I hit 100 degrees and over; every single day for over three years. I have been tested, retested, and tested again for everything! I was diagnosed with tuberculosis two years ago and went through a year of treatment (I am severely allergic to Priftin), then in May of this year I was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis. It has been a rough three years with no answer as to why the daily fevers. I am scheduled for a second PET scan this week - last one was October 2014..

I have recently been recovering from what was diagnosed as pneumonia, and yesterday noticed my fever had returned. Last night and today it was at 36.9 centigrade, and not moving up or down. Diarrhea is constant and greenish, very dark..