Hives - Home Remedies

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hives and Angioedema.
Do you know of effective home remedies for hives? Please describe them.

(Optional)

Published: December 27

I use plenty of lint/hair removers on bedsheets and clothes before letting them touch on my skin to prevent hives..

Published: December 21

I binge drank for one night and first time in my life on the second morning of going through withdrawals I woke up with swollen eye. Itching and red lesions showed up in the evening around the eye as well as my neck. I only drank beer that night and a lot of it. I went on Benadryl today but the symptoms are not subsiding. I wear sunglasses if I have to go out otherwise I am confined in my own house until this will go away. This is my last binge in my life and I am done with drinking. This is over..