Head Injury - Cause

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Head Injury (Brain Injury).
Please describe the cause and outcome of your Head Injury.

(Optional)

Published: December 14

Over 4 decades ago I was at some party when a couple of girls came over looking for help because some males were looking to rob their party, threatening them with bricks. I went to their rescue, intervened on their behalf and ended up with a traumatic brain injury. I also lost smelling and taste, have constant tinnitus (getting louder) and memory issues. I am now learning to deal with it, sadly; lesson learned..

Published: March 03

I was helping my husband place a ladder so that he could get some of the ice and snow off the roof. An icicle hit the back of my head as I was leaning over. It hurt. I feel nauseas still. This occurred about 2 hours ago..