Pernicious Anemia - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Pernicious Anemia (Vitamin B-12 Deficiency).
What was the underlying condition that caused your pernicious anemia and what treatment did your doctor prescribe?

(Optional)

Your full article about pernicious anemia helped me understand what I have been diagnosed with recently. My vitamin B12 level is 399, which points to a deficiency that is caused by pernicious anemia. I've dealt with iron deficient anemia and my red cells are slowly shrinking and not absorbing Iron from food. This started in 2011 to 2015. Received blood once and had 3 iron infusions. My experienced symptoms are continuous, but as per emergency room doctors and basic tests done results are normal. I wonder if I need to see help specialists or a different type of doctor..