Barium Enema - Risks

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Barium Enema.
What side effects or risk factors did you experience with barium enema?

(Optional)

Published: April 04

When the barium enema procedure was finished the barium was only partially drained from my bottom. On the way home I thought I was passing gas and my pants were full of the barium solution. Why didn't the doctor tell me this could happen! I was glad I drove myself, it would have been very embarrassing if it had happened in a friend’s car!.

The barium enema hurt when it went in too deep..