Back Pain - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Back Pain.
What was the treatment for your back pain?

(Optional)

I don't have chronic pain, it is more of a nagging back pain that happens because I am a server at a restaurant. I have to carry many heavy trays and dishes and food back and forth constantly, most of the time with one hand because you need to carry the stand to the table to hold the food. After doing this for about ten years, it can take a toll on your body. I would go to sleep every night with a nagging dull pain that was really starting to make it difficult to sleep at night. A friend at work mentioned Absorbine Jr back patch for pain helped him with the dull pain so I figured I would give it a shot. These pain patches for back made it easier to deal with the problem that I was having and got me to sleep quicker than any other topical pain reliever that I have tried. If you have chronic dull nagging pain, I suggest you also look into this product. It really works..

Being a chronic back pain sufferer, I’ve used multiple back pain treatments including a TENS unit, massage therapy, rehabilitation, back pain exercises and back strengthening exercises, heat and cold therapy, various back pain medicine including NSAIDs and prescription back pain relievers, etc. I’ve learned that strengthening and conditioning your back (stomach muscles) really helps minimize injury and inflammation, as well as learning how to lift properly, bending and twisting properly, etc. My back pain causes began with the birth of my first child, then a serious car accident in '97. Physical therapy is a very good option to relieve chronic back pain, and proper ergonomics, stretching, etc. are very important. i try to help others learn what they can do to reduce their back pain naturally, etc. from what i've learned in my journey at my personal back pain blog, Stop Back Pain Cause Now. i really appreciate your information, and utilize it regularly as a reference when researching or answering others' questions. thank you very much for your invaluable information..