Neck and Back Injuries - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Neck and Back Injuries.
What treatment did you receive for your neck or back injury?

(Optional)

Published: March 01

I have neck spinal stenosis and they say I must have surgery but nave not yet. I have 2 joints that are out of line with my other joints and it is pinching my spinal cord. I have headaches, numbness in my arms and hands, and pain in my shoulders; they feel like pin and needles in my shoulders and down my back to my waist. I also sweat profusely..