Cervical Dysplasia - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Cervical Dysplasia.
Please describe your experience with Cervical Dysplasia.

I have been doing a lot of research on CIN1. I was 26 when my doctor told me I have cervical dysplasia (CIN1), January of 20017. I didn't think anything of it. But then she told me I have HPV high risk E6/E7 mRNA. One day I was looking through my medical records online and discovered I had CIN1 3 years ago July of 2014 and my doctor never told me. Now I am stressing over it because my periods are irregular and when I do have them they are strange. Also the year of 2014 I told my doctor I was having clots the size of 2 half dollars put together and she didn't say anything either. I get pelvic pain sometimes. She did a biopsy and I was positive for CIN1 and high risk HPV and ascus. I don't know what I should do, maybe I should get a new doctor..

I am a 50-year-old female. I contracted a mild-to-moderate case of cervical dysplasia when I was 23 years old. I had laser surgery. I got married and had three children. When I turned 36, it came back severe with CIN2. I had a LEEP procedure. When I turned 43, I developed severe bleeding and was diagnosed with HPV with the deadliest cancer-causing strain. A uterine ablation was performed but ultimately failed. My gynecologist prescribed additional testing and found tumors and fibroids. My radical hysterectomy came at the age of 46. I strongly recommend being an advocate for your health and wellness. I lost a friend at the age of 31 to cervical cancer because she could not find a doctor that would take a radical move to cure her. After, she passed, her oncologist also died. Seek treatment and second opinions; it just might save your life. I know first-hand, and I am grateful that I did. I am doing quite well..