Stool Color Changes - Diagnosis

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Stool Color Changes.
How was your stool color changes diagnosed?

Published: December 27

I was positive for chlamydia in jan 2012. My symptoms were lower back pain and I bled during sex once. Me and boyfriend were both treated. Now almost 1 year later I have been re-tested and it is positive again (no symptoms). I'm frustrated because I have only slept with him (with condoms) in the last 12 months....

I didn’t even know I had chlamydia until I went to my doctor to get my IUD checked. After I came home I talked to my partner and found out that he has had chlamydia. I was devastated and still am to this day. I go to see my doctor again to get treated..