Abdominal Pain - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Abdominal Pain (Adults).
What caused your abdominal pain?

(Optional)

Published: April 11

I have been constipated for at least 2 week with excruciating upper abdominal pain. I went to the hospital yesterday and had a CT scan. It showed a small blockage, and I had some IV pain medicine and a bag of fluids. But now I tried Fleet enema and that did not work, but my pain is even more. I feel like I will be going back to the emergency room. I'm trying all I can not to go back to the hospital..

Published: April 19

I have had pain on the right side of upper abdomen for four years and it is getting worse. I did all kinds of tests but cannot find what the problem is..