Hyperventilation - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hyperventilation.
What were the causes of your hyperventilation?

(Optional)

I thought that I was having a stroke. I started to get numbness in my toes on one foot than the other. I also started to get numbness around my mouth. I was told afterwards at the hospital this was due to a side effect of my medication. I was also handed some information about hyperventilation..

Published: June 21

I suffer from hyperventilation with my anxiety. Now I am getting wheezy on breathing, I wonder if this is part of it..