Toothache - Home Remedies

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Toothache.
What home remedies alleviated the symptoms of your toothache?

(Optional)

I have had this toothache for a year off and on. It hadn’t been bothering me up until today. The only thing that I found helps is clove oil and Excedrin extra strength but instantly the clove oil! I am telling you that is the major thing, so if you want instant relief buy the oil from an herbal store, make tiny cotton balls, drench it in the oil and put it on your tooth! Good luck to you!.

Published: December 28

I use Listerine for toothache..