Hematoma - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hematoma.
What were the symptoms of your brain hematoma?

(Optional)

I had returned to my office after an appointment in another area of Athens. During our return in my supervisor’s car we braked suddenly and I felt a severe pressure of the seatbelt on my abdomen. My head was shaken. I didn’t pay attention to that but about thirty minutes later I started feeling numbness in my right arm which was going worse. I went to our office doctor and my symptoms went worse. I couldn’t speak and walk. He called an ambulance. In the hospital MRI showed a small intracerebral hematoma and blunt abdomen traumas..