Flu Vaccine - Side Effects or Reactions

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Flu Vaccine.
Did you experience any side effects or reactions after receiving a flu vaccine?

(Optional)

I got the flu vaccination shot in October and I have had a phlegm filled cough since. Even though I was told the flu shot did not actually contain the virus I am still plagued with the flu like symptoms, mimicking pneumonia..

I got my flu shot on my left side, and received my pneumonia shot on the right side during my doctor visit. The same day, starting this Sunday, and throughout the day I have been experiencing sporadic pains on my left side, especially lower back and side pain, and slight nausea, to the point my activities are very limited. I will have to skip work tomorrow. Can't stand this pain. I will take Tylenol extra strength. Ugh. Never had this problem with a flu shot!.