Abdominal Pain - Medical Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Abdominal Pain (Adults).
Please describe the cause and treatment of your abdominal pain.

(Optional)

Published: April 25

I have bloating and abdominal pain. I have had 4 consecutive rounds of Flagel as C. difficile treatment. Now I am starting second week of vancomycin. I am still very bloated. I weigh 114 lb, 5 ft 2 in., very active. It leaves me with low energy and mild nausea..

For 2 years now, I have been dealing with severe abdominal pain. I have had MRI, CAT, upper and lower gastrointestinal tests, blood work, and even gall bladder taken out. I have been on medicine after medicine. I am so embarrassed sometimes, in public the pain will hit me and I fall to my knees in pain and crying. It only lasts maybe 20 minutes, then I am fine but it happens 2 to 3 times a day. My doctor says to go to the emergency room when this happens. I said it stops before I get there. Also I get a tightening in my neck and can’t breathe..