Genital Warts (HPV Infection) - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Genital Warts (HPV Infection).
What were effective treatments for your genital warts?

(Optional)

I lived in Spain before. In my case, I was doing great by using imiquimod and Wartec on my genital warts. The mix treatment was going well on my skin over the last 1.5 to 2 months. The problem occurred when I moved to Peru and it seems Wartec cream is not sold in this country and I do not have it anymore since I arrived here..

I got the genital wart about one and a half years ago. I went to see a skin doctor and he used nitrogen and gave me some cream to apply and it was fully gone in a month’s time..