Vertigo - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vertigo.
What symptoms were associated with your vertigo?

(Optional)

Published: April 19

When I have vertigo I feel lightheaded and giddy, my head spins, I throw up, and I sweat instantly..

Published: April 10

I had an epidural steroid injection and when I got home I started having horrible headaches and very bad dizziness. I finally called the nurse after more than 1 1/2 hours of unending pain and vertigo. She told me to lie flat. I did and it was somewhat better. This morning was better but I still have slight headache that won't go away. She said to call her and I would have to go back and do another procedure called a blood pack. I didn't go because I'm afraid something else will go wrong..