Head Injury - Tests

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Head Injury (Brain Injury).
What tests were performed for your head injury?

(Optional)

When my son was 13 he fell off the back of a truck going 5 miles per hour and hit his head. He ended up with a crack in the skull behind his ear and small bleeding that formed. He recovered but now that he is 14, I am seeing a lot of behavioral issues with some psychosis. I am trying to get him back into a neurologist to check and see if the head injury has anything to do with his issues. I have had him evaluated for suicidal thoughts 3 times since August. I don't know where to turn when he has no insurance. His insurance lapsed last year and he couldn't get back on it..

Published: June 24

At the age of five I fell and hit the back of my head on a coffee table, and I was never taken to the emergency room, Today I am 35 and I still get pain in that area..