Anxiety - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Anxiety.
What are your anxiety symptoms?

(Optional)

Published: December 21

I have had anxiety most of my life. Different forms of it. Ranging from social to not being able to ride in a car. And sit in a show. Now my anxiety is a little obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and just being anxious. My doctors gave me Lexapro and Xanax. They are helpful. All who have this condition, you are not alone..

I have been suffering with low self-esteem, fear, and anxiousness for over 10 years now. My worst symptom is waking up in the morning gagging, with stomach and chest pain, hanging over the toilet. I am very sensitive and do not get along with anybody. I have been hiding my disorder from family and friends..